We recommend the following 5 Steps to making your transition into care as smooth and seamless as possible.
- Choose Your Home – Research the care available in your area , shortlist a few homes to visit and write a list of questions you want to ask (you can find one in our brochure)
- Establish Your Funding Criteria – Our Priceless Care page offers you all the contacts you need to help you do this, your social worker can also help you with information if needed.
- FREE Assessment – Every individual must have an assessment of needs carried out before they move into a care home. One of our trained Nurses will carry out your assessment of needs and if the Social Services are funding your care they will provide an assessment too. We aim to provide an assessment within 24Hrs and this is a FREE non obligatory service.
- FREE Try Before You Buy – If you wish you can spend an afternoon at our home before you decide and see if you like it. Ask the home to order you a lunch.
- Book your Room – once you are sure, book your room or join our waiting list and we will take the worry out of your move and help you settle in as quickly as possible.
We look forward to seeing you and giving you all the care, love, and attention you deserve.