Our website use cookies to improve and personalize your experience. Our website may also include cookies from third parties like Google Adsense, Google Analytics, YouTube. By using this website, you consent to the use of cookies. We've updated our Privacy Policy, please click on the button beside to check our Privacy Policy.


We Care For You!


You can be referred by Social Services for care and support. Your Social Worker or CPN can help. You can also contact us directly or, a friend or family member can contact us on your behalf.

After a referral has been made we conduct an assessment with the individual to identify their care needs and risks. From this a support/care plan is developed with them. Assessments are reviewed annually and care/support plans quarterly.


HF Supported Accommodation

161 A King Cross Road



Tel/Fax: 01422 367489

Mob: 07766108063

On-Call Manager: 07741008264

Have a Questions? Chat with Professional Care Team

Fill the form and we will contact you as soon as possible