Park Homes UK Ltd is a family business which owns 21 care homes in West Yorkshire, North West and East England and Scotland.
At Park Homes, we understand the importance of creating a nurturing and homely environment where residents can thrive. Our experienced and compassionate staff are committed to delivering personalised care that caters to the unique needs and preferences of each individual.
Each of our care homes is designed to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, fostering a sense of community and belonging. Our dedicated team works tirelessly to create a supportive environment where residents can enjoy fulfilling lives, surrounded by companionship and engaging activities.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and innovative HR Business Partner to work from our Head Office in Bradford. This is a superb opportunity to work within a dynamic and very progressive organisation, experiencing strong and continued growth.
This role would suit a focused, proactive and engaging HR professional who is looking to work within a busy, generalist role which is very people and relationship focused.
- Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
- Leading the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Collaborating with other managers in the business, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Partnering with senior operational staff, to establish and roll-out people-related strategy.
- Providing advice and guidance to the Directors and managers on employment matters.
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
- Maintaining a clear understanding and providing up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates; developing HR policies in line with current legislation and keeping abreast of modern HR procedures and best practice.
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
- Leading new starter company inductions.
- Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate in the future.
- Overseeing training and development of employees.
- Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits, and pension schemes.
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Supporting the business on all TUPE related issues.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
You will have 3-5 years' experience of working within a similar HR role and be a CIPD Member.
You will have a real passion for HR and the difference that it can make to a business.
In addition, you also possess the following:
- Experience managing HR projects
- Coaching and development skills
- Strong influencing skills, highly organised with superb attention to detail
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
This is an excellent role for a strong HR candidate looking for the opportunity to work within a fluid, fast paced and ever developing organisation.